Thursday, June 27, 2013

LBB



So a few weeks ago I stumbled across this website ::


ITS SOO ADDICTING! Here's how it works..... 
Take a little style quiz and search through bags, shoes, jewelry, etc. Once you purchase an item, the stylists will select 1 to 3 extra items based on your personal style. Now here's the fun part.... next you have a week to swap your items online with other members on the site. Your items ship once your trading is over or when you click the 'ship my bag' button. 

My items arrived today :) Check out what I got for only $46 including shipping!!


The bag was what I purchased first.... The perfume was a promotional gift 
::
bag. Olivia & Joy Retail $98  perfume. LaVanila Laboratories - Pure Vanilla



I kept my sylist picked earrings but traded a stylist picked bracelet for this bracelet ::
earrings. Carol Dauplaise  Retail: $26 bracelet. Lydell NYC Bangle Set Retail $24

No comments:

Post a Comment